Welcome to my new project

Welcome to my new project

What Every Girl Boss Should Have On Her Desk - Boss Babe Chronicles
 
Since I was young, I always wanted to created something special. Something, that I built up over time and something that I made by myself. When I was 12 years old or something, I created a blog where I talked about my life and what went on in my little head. I was quite consistent, but somehow the blog got lost. Since I was a child, I always had the feeling, that I was meant to be big. Deep down in my gut, I had that feeling. That feeling that I knew, that I am here on earth, to create something big, that would help many people. But I never knew what that thing could be. 
In the beginning of 2020, a year filled with Up's and Down's, with many great and many sad moments, I discovered a podcast, that talked about many great topics. But before I go on, I have one question for you:  
Have you ever got that feeling, that at the moment you discover something new, like a great book, an inspiring person, a blog or podcast and you feel that boost of energy and motivation running through your blood and the feeling, that you can create and accomplish everything?
 
That feeling is overwhelming. You feel like, you could set the world on fire. You can't take your eyes off.  Maybe you get that feeling, when you are really passionate about a topic.When the universe will give you a sign, that this topic is made for you.  
If  something or someone has ever released that feeling in you, then congratulations! I wish, I could have this feeling forever because it gives me so much confidence. 
 
The podcast I talked earlier about has managed to bring out this feeling in me for a long time. Whenever I listened to a new episode of the podcast, I was so hyped. Among other things she talked also about "female empowerment". How women should support other women and somehow everything made sense for me. Noone has ever talked to me about this topic. Noone has ever told me, how many women have inner and outer barriers in their lives that prevent them from success and from reaching the top. My mission is now to solve these barriers and to encourage every woman to accept the challenge. To take your chance and change the world. 
I believe, If we are supporting each other, we can change the world together. So stay strong and believe in yourself. 

xoxo Bekki 

Kommentare