A LITTLE LIFE UPDATE

A LITTLE LIFE UPDATE

I am living in a quite busy time right now. Everything is a bit confusing, because I don't know how my life will change and what is the best thing for me. There are so many options but I can't really decide what I should do with my life. Maybe I have a little FOMO, who knows. 

So, one month ago I finished my high school degree with almost the maximum score. The maximum score at our school in Italy is 100 points and I finished my school career with 98 points. Yes, I admit that it would have been wonderful, if I had reached the 100 points and I can not really say that I am satisfied with these results. Don't get me wrong, I am totally happy about this 98 points and I think, that I have totally earned them. Although these points don't have really a significance in the future  I would love to have reached the maximum score. It means something totally different if you have 100 points or just 98 points. But now I can't really change anything. 

Since the end of high school, I have made holidays with my friends at Lake Garda for about a week. This time was really precious, because it was like a proper conclusion of our school career. But since then I don't really have done anything special. I have worked a bit at home and in the apple fields from my brother. One thing that I can definitely say is, that this is not my dream career! I do not want to work in the agricultural sector. 

One week ago I  have signed up for university!! My uni starts at the 21 of September 2020, and I am studying Health Care Management from home. Yes you heard right, from home. I am not going to live in a different city or move anywhere. I am staying at home and its like a distance learning university. I am really happy about this decision and I will keep you updated about my uni life. For sure, I will be writing some posts about my university and how everything is organized there. Hopefully everything goes in the right direction. 

Today, 20.07.2020, is also my first workday. I am working in a little restaurant as a waitress. This is nothing special to me, because already last year I worked there, so it's like coming home to an old family. Although I think, there is new staff in the kitchen, but we will see today. I hope there is this nice waiter from last year, working with him was so much fun!

 At the end of August I have promised my brother to work together in the apple fields for about 3-4 weeks. I am looking forward to going on holidays with my boyfriend. We have booked a stay in a beautiful Glamping Resort near Venice. I hope that this resort is as beautiful as in the pictures! 

Another project that I wanted to accept was a civil service at the hospital in our city. I would have worked there for about 8 months but I don't really think that this would be compatible with my university. In August, I have a job interview, and then we will see what will happen with this project. I thought, it would be cool to work in the ambulant service in combination with my studies. But the civil service would be 35 hours per week and I don't really have time for 35 hours civil service + minimal 35 hours of university. I am only human and I do not really think, that I could work for 70 hours per week for 8 months. Maybe I can move this project at a later time in my life. 

So it's going to be exciting, what will happen in the future in my life, I will update you on everything and I wish you a wonderful week full of luck and success!

xoxo Bekki

Kommentare